42 Stylish Things For Anyone Who Hates Their Wardrobe
In the words of the almighty Grinch: "But what would I wear?"
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lightweight jumpsuit about to become the pride of your closet. Good luck explaining to the rest of your wardrobe why you favor this piece so much. "It's just so versatile..." —you.
2. A knee-length sweater coat you'll start to drape on over every single outfit...every single day. Not only will this keep you warm, but it can truly make a plain white tee and black leggings look chic.
3. A V-neck trimmed cami guaranteed to become IT. And by IT, I mean this is your new official ~weekend~ top — the kind of gorgeous thing that pulls through when you have five minutes to get ready and no patience to dig through your wardrobe.
4. A sherpa jacket so soft, you'll basically feel as if you're wearing a combination of your favorite blanket and most cuddly teddy bear. Comfortable + super on-trend + available in three vibrant hues = the holidays have come early.
5. Microsuede ankle booties that shall become part of your daily uniform due to how comfy, versatile, and stylish they are. *screams cha ching when thinking about owning these boots*
6. A faux leather biker jacket to drape over whatever the h-e-c-k you're wearing. This versatile layer will keep you both warm and stylish, aka your wardrobe will feel incomplete without it.
7. An ultra soft terry jumpsuit for anyone who despises having to choose both a top and bottom (way too time-consuming) *and* doesn't like dresses (what if there's a breeze?). Presenting the cozy, versatile one-and-done solution.
8. A button-down blouse really evoking notes of champagne and decadent truffles aka this baby is LUXE. Versatility, lovely stretch satin, and a timeless design make this a worthy splurge.
9. A Varro gold-plated ring featuring a gorgeous double band design that I. can't. stop. staring. at. This timeless accessory is the ultimate arm — er, finger? — candy.
10. A bat-wing sweater complete with an asymmetrical hem you'll want to pair with leggings, combat boots, and a trendy fedora for a look that says "Why yes, this is something you have saved to a Pinterest board."
11. A sheer lace sleeve bodysuit you can dare to wear with *gulp* low-rise jeans. So long, having to worry about your undies being exposed to the world! This trendy top has got your back — actually.
12. A hooded faux leather jacket because summer is over, overwhelming humidity is gone, and what is fall without the perfect piece of outerwear? Non-existent, that's what it is.
13. A faux suede mini skirt serving Big Fall Energy. Your outfit will have basically attained Pinterest level of perfection — just add some boots and a bodysuit. Glass of apple cider in hand is optional but highly encouraged.
14. Mid-rise leggings because we, as a society, put way too much emphasis on the little black dress — when in reality, it's the little black leggings that are the real star of the show.
15. A silky slip skirt available in a ton of different colors ranging from lime green to lipstick red. Will you ditch all of these available hues in favor of purchasing *yet another* piece of black clothing? Probably.
16. An oversized button-down that may as well come with a side order of apple cider donuts because this? This is autumn in wearable format.
17. A fitted turtleneck sweater designed with the phrase ~wardrobe staple~ in mind. Pair this top with some booties, high-waisted denim, and a red lip for an immediately chic look — talk about the perfect no-frills top.
18. Tortoise with polished gold prescription glasses that are truly fantastic for daily wear. This timeless design won't clash with any 'fit in your closet: in fact, it'll just make you feel more polished. These rank at a 20/20 for practicality and style.
19. A lace peplum top about to become the pride of your closet. Good luck explaining to the rest of your wardrobe why you favor this piece so much. "It's just so versatile..." —you.
20. A pair of innovative leggings designed with a skirt, that way you’ll look as if you coordinated an outfit and intended to look fancy-ish; In reality, all you'll have done is shimmied into a pair of leggings.
21. A linen-blend twisted halter top you'll find yourself reaching for over and over (and over) again. World, meet the new pièce de résistance of your wardrobe.
22. A band dress that truly ~rocks~ when it comes to a: getting ready in under .5 seconds flat and b: still looking ultra chic. This has all the comfort of an oversized tee and all the style of a thrift store find.
23. A stretchy denim jumpsuit so chic, I'm pretty sure it would have been worn by Camille in Emily in Paris (hot take — I like her clothes *so much more* than Emily's). This is super comfortable, can be fancied up, and the tie-belt cinches perfectly at the waist.
24. Gold-plated padlock dangles about to ~lock~ in the title of your new favorite earrings. They're dainty enough that they go with everything in your closet *but* are a bit more daring than your average studs.
25. A belted one-shoulder blouse so trendy, it's practically a requirement to have a photo shoot whilst wearing it. Go ahead. Post that OOTD.
26. A tunic dress perfect for grocery store runs, dinner dates, reading a good book in your backyard, etc. In other words, this is Versatile with an intentional capital "V."
27. A belted sweater dress inspired by merlot, hence the lovely deep red hue. I'm not a fan of the whole ~totally matching~ look but would 10/10 wear this to match my glass of vino.
28. A beautifully-constructed Daniel Wellington watch with the uncanny ability to turn a wrinkled white tee and ripped denim ensemble into one worthy of a post on the 'gram. This is the kind of splurge-worthy accessory that would be passed down through family members for generations to come.
29. Seamed ponte knit leggings to end your quest for the perfect leggings. This is it, kiddos. These are designed with two functioning back pockets, they're super high-rise (no underwear appearances), plus they're available in short, regular, and long lengths.
30. Heeled chelsea boots designed with the phrase ~wardrobe staple~ in mind. These handcrafted beauties are perfection in every way: they're comfortable, match with any outfit for any season, and are crafted with water-resistant leather.
31. A lace trim tank and shorts set crafted with velvet, aka this is the embodiment of luxe loungewear. Wearing this around your apartment takes mundane activities (hello, mindless Instagram scrolling) and makes it feel like an event.
32. A cropped balloon sleeve sweater about to become the only thing you ever wear... probably ever again. What do we love? A comfy top that goes with literally every bottom in your closet. Here's looking at you, hot pink leggings.
33. A slightly off-shoulder top for the person who aspires to wear more color but alas, likely never will. Say bonjour to your newest favorite go-to in all the land.
34. Denim joggers to give you the *look* of your favorite high-waisted jeans but, thank the heavens, none of the discomfort. The year is 2020 and we refuse to wear a belt.
35. A sweetheart puff sleeve blouse so gorgeous, I'm pretty sure it inspired the creation of the following emoji: ??. The affordable price tag is just an added perk.
36. Pointed-toe cowboy boots to add some western-inspired flair to any outfit. Wear these with light blue denim (preferably high-waisted), a white tee, a red lip, and you're welcome — a minimum of 9,000 compliments are guaranteed. Everyone needs a good Western boot and I refuse to hear otherwise.
37. Chunky drop earrings capable of taking your breath away with every Zoom. Sure, there are 18 participants in total, but you'll be pinned and staring at your own reflection for the entirety of the call.
38. High-waisted leggings, aka the bread and butter of any WFH wardrobe. These provide awesome compression, come in a variety of fab solids and prints, *plus* have over 7,000 positive reviews.
39. Lace-up booties to make even the *biggest* cynic believe in magic. I don't know what kind of sorcery was involved in the making of the below shoes, but these heels are pretty high — and reviewers swear that they still manage to be shockingly comfortable.
40. A fantastically chunky ribbed cardigan that I'm going to go ahead and assume has some sort of relationship with Taylor Swift. I mean, 10/10 this would be the muse behind a hit single.
41. A matching set for lounging around and doing nothing, but the subtle pant pleats also makes the whole thing très trendy. Need to run errands? Have a friend stopping by? Don't want to show up to the Zoom call in your pajamas? This cozy duo is perfect for all scenarios.
42. Columbia hiking boots that are both stylish *and* functional, because perfection really does exist. Reviewers can't stop raving about the solid quality, out-of-the-box comfort, and awesome traction that these waterproof babies offer.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.