37 Products Here To Help Solve Your Wardrobe Problems
A strapless bra that doesn't suck? You've got our attention.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reusable sticky adhesive bra perfect for deep V-neck tops, backless dresses, and strappy shirts in which a bra band would look like garbage. This silicone bra provides the perfect amount of support while staying in place all night (HOORAY) and isn't painful to take off.
2. An OxiClean whitener and stain remover that can finally — and I mean, finally — revive your favorite V-neck to its former glory. No more ominous smudges and yellowed underarms.
3. Adjustable clip holders to turn any bra into a no-show racerback. Long gone will be the days of —> put on shirt —> bra shows —> take off shirt to change bra —> put shirt back on again. Not to be dramatic, but these clips will change your life when you're in a rush (which is always).
4. A four-sided cleaning brush because you're not ready to retire the Ugg boots you purchased seven years ago. Fair enough. This impressive tool removes the annoying scuff marks and salt stains that have invaded your suede shoes, effectively kicking 'em to the curb.
5. A Conair fabric defuzzer for removing accumulated lint and pilling, because no one has to know about the 250 times you washed and wore those Lululemon leggings. A few swipes of this = your most beloved wardrobe staples will look newly plucked from the racks of your favorite store.
6. A two-piece outfit that is basically a gazillion options in one: wear this as a matching ensemble, throw on the sweater with workout leggings, pair the bottoms with your favorite band tee, and the list goes on. Throw this one pre-Zoom meeting for a put-together ensemble.
7. Rectangle frames about to become the new ~little black dress~ of your glasses game — these are the epitome of a perfect basic frame that won't clash with whatever you're wearing.
8. A six-hook hanger to store your excessive (no offense) amount of handbags. This is also ideal for storing belts, ties, hats, scarves, and tank tops, aka the smaller things that tend to get shoved into the corners of your closet and never worn purely because you... can't actually see them.
9. A slightly off-shoulder top for the person who aspires to wear more color but alas, likely never will. Say bonjour to your newest favorite go-to in all the land — it pairs perfectly with everything.
10. A lint remover capable of picking up every speck of gunk plastered onto your clothing. Bliss = being able to remove the plastered pet fur on your black leggings within seconds.
11. Moisture-wicking compression shorts here to help you in Marilyn Monroe-esque circumstances. A sudden gust of wind will be no match for these shorts — simply slip 'em on under your favorite dress and rest assured that the world will remain oblivious to the color of your underwear.
12. An elastic Boobuddy for anyone who dreads running because of one word: jiggle. Simply place this strap on top of your sports bra (it's designed with Velcro for hold) and voila!
13. Microfiber cloths ideal for phone, jewelry, camera lenses, smartphones, tablets, TV screens, and the list truly goes on and on. Take a moment to imagine it: A world in which your glasses aren't covered in fingerprint smudges.
14. A mini fabric steamer that scoffs in the face of deep wrinkles. Yes, I just pulled this button-down out of the hamper! No, I don't have anything else to wear! A quick run with this steamer (it heats up in 90 seconds flat) means a crisp blouse that looks as if it were just picked up from the cleaners.
15. Suede boots with pumpkin spice coursing through their veins. Fall festivities, say hello to the only shoe I'll be wearing whilst picking pumpkins and eating my weight in apple cider donuts — these babies are even weather-resistant, which makes them perfect for rain or shine.
16. Double-sided tape so you can freely wear any deep V-neck top without fear of your breast friends making an appearance. Plunging halters and low backs that threaten to expose my bra, you no longer intimidate me.
17. A Lively "busty" bralette sung about on an eighth-grade class trip to Rome — in other words, it's what dreams are made of. This provides comfort, support, and is available in a ton of colors and designs. The time to break up with underwire has arrived.
18. Vacuum storage bags for all the winter outerwear that takes up about 95% of your closet. These easily compress chunky sweaters and thick duvets to a fraction of their normal size, plus an anti-microbial material keeps funky-smelling mold and mildew away.
19. Pull-on Levi Strauss jeans that look like your typical hunk of denim, but you'd be surprised! These are just as comfortable as your favorite leggings but look about a trillion times more put-together, aka you can wear jeans sans button digging into your belly button.
20. A soft cotton polishing cloth here to revitalize jewelry you've owned since middle school (cc: the iconic Tiffany bracelet below). Just a few swipes of this and poof! Tarnished silver will look brand-new in an instant.
21. A Secret antiperspirant that is basically heaven in the form of sweat protection: this eliminates stress sweat and wetness for up to 48 hours (so long, underarm flood gates that show through my shirt), plus it won't stain your clothes or leave behind any white residue.
22. Mesh bags for anyone who knows (I know! You know!) they should be hand-washing their delicates, but has zero time to do so. This structured mesh will save you the heartache of ruined underwire and frayed lace, plus think of all that $$ you'll save in the long run.
23. Lace-up booties capable of making even the *biggest* cynic believe in magic. I don't know what kind of sorcery was involved in the making of the below shoes, but these heels are pretty high — and reviewers swear that they still manage to be shockingly comfortable.
24. An actually good strapless bra, because life's too short to avoid wearing halter tops and strapless dresses. Hidden underwire, silicone grippers, and a hint of padding mean your bra won't have fallen to the bottom of your ribcage by the end of the night.
25. A pair of anti-chafing bands to prevent the painful rubbing together of your thighs — the dreaded result of wearing summer dresses and skirts. These bands are comfortable, stay put, are available in solid and lace designs (#meow), and can even be worn during your morning run.
26. No-show Bombas socks that won't peek out over the top of your lace-up sneakers. PLUS! These comfy bad boys have a silicone backing on your heel which translates to ?? no ?? more ?? slipping ?? socks ??.
27. No-tie Lock Laces to prevent all "oh darn my shoes are untied and I'm going to trip on this run" fiascoes. These babies are durable, adjustable, and conform to your foot for a personalized feel.
28. A high impact sports bra that is, in a word, perfect. We're talking front adjustable straps, a wide underband and racerback for maximum support, molded cups, and mesh inserts that say ~sayonara~ to overheating.
29. A smooth fit compression tank top about to become the *only* thing you wear. This seamless babe is equipped with removable cups and built-in support for sizes A to G, which means going sans bra will finally feel like an option.
30. A Cuisinart salad spinner that can be used to "hand wash" your delicates, extend the life of your underwire, and prevent your most expensive undergarments from getting straight ruined when you try to launder it. Repeat after me: Kale yeah.
31. Iron-on patches to quickly mend all unintentional tear-in-jean scenarios. If your denim is beginning to rip at the inner thigh but you're not quite ready to retire them, then behold! I present you with the perfect solution.
32. Non-slip cushions you can add to the front of your highest, most torturous heels and rest assured that they'll prevent the ball of your foot from aching mid-way through the night. Guess who won't be walking barefoot by Venetian hour?
33. A twist-to-dispense click pen to wipe away built-up gunk to reveal a brighter, more breathtaking surface. Consider this an easy way to make your best friend (re: diamond) look and feel as good as new.
34. Bra extenders that add 2 inches of length to any band, making this the perfect accessory for anyone who's looking for a little extra breathing room *or* found a great bra in the clearance bin that's just a bit too tight.
35. A shoe cleaning kit for when the time has come to take your kicks and give them a good scrub-a-dub-dub. This kit takes your saddest sneakers from grossly dirty to brand spanking new with just a few seconds of gentle polishing.
36. Moleskin adhesive you can use on your feet to prevent chafing, but more importantly — it's a great way to keep mangled bra underwire from poking you in the ribcage.
37. Silicone ear grips for your favorite pair of prescription frames. These anti-slip holders basically ensure that your glasses stay put, meaning constant re-adjusting and slipping down your nose will become a thing of the past! Plus, these won't dig into your skin and give you a headache.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.